Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter recap




All day at work I kept thinking of different things to write about. Different things I learned this week, and my game plan for the upcoming birthday weekend. But not it's late and my mind is totally blank!

I'll just write about Easter then. :) My brother and his family came down from Oklahoma. I had a really great time with them. I did a little too much "bonding" with my bro over tortilla chips and spinach artichoke dip...but it was so good! Food still trumps everything at my folks house. I still need to figure out some ways to try to turn this around, and make our time together more fun rather than sitting around watching TV and eating all day.
I was still at my parents house on my usual weigh in day on Sunday and according to their scale i was up .6. I didn't want to log it! I mean I wasn't at home on my regular scale and I couldn't strip down like I normally do because there old school scale is in the garage and the door from the house to the garage has a window. So there was no weighing in the buff.
So i will just wait until next Sunday and be back on schedule.

I found an old picture of my husband and I from Easter a couple years ago and I did a comparison with this years. It's so strange to see myself that pudgy. I didn't feel like I was that huge! Anyway....it's fun to see the results.

Hopefully my brain will return after some sleep and I will be able to put my thoughts down in writing. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment