Here were my bodybugg stats this week.
Daily Burn Goal:2450
Daily Calorie Target:1950
Daily Deficit Target:500
Sun:2411/1790/621
Mon:3096/1870/1226
Tues:2821/1891/930
Wed:2620/1923/697
Thurs:2827/1738/1089
Fri:3251/1783/1468-----My Birthday and highest daily burn and deficit so far!
Sat:2701/1843/858
I hope to have an even better week this week. I will be faced with another birthday celebration on Wednesday. But I've made it through once, I know I can do it again.
On another note, we went to prom last night. It was a lot of fun. I felt awesome in my dress and got lots of compliments from my hubby's co-workers. Most of whom I had not met before. It was the first time I felt completely confident in my appearance. I didn't care if people were looking at me because I felt great! It's amazing how much more fun you have when you don't care what people could be saying or thinking about you.
That's all I have time to write right now. It's Sunday so all I've done is go to church,eat,and visit with my parents so i'm currenty in a surplus. Time to get moving!
Here are a few pictures from this week.

Birthday dinner with my love ;)

These are parents and fellow bodybugg users!


You look so beautiful! I'm so proud of all the hard work you're doing - and look at how happy & healthy you are, my friend!! Quite the inspiration to those of us hoping to get to where you are now!! Congrats and happy belated birthday!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow - the pics are proof of how far you have come and how hard you have worked and how fabulous you look!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete