Completing week 6 of C25K yesterday made me feel so great that I started week 7 today. Usually I skip a day in between to give my knee a rest, but I really wanted to jogg before church. So I got my butt up early at 6:15 and did another 5 min walk, 25 min jog, 5 min cooldown. Then I weighed in for the week and I was 173.4 (-.6). I wasn't thrilled but at least I went down. It could've been worse!
My next mini goal is to be 170 by my birthday weekend which is April 9th. I think I can do it. I don't know what we're doing yet to celebrate but the next night we are going to prom. My husband is a high school teacher and was asked to be a chaperone. He's wanted to go the last few years but I haven't really wanted to get all dressed up. I usually don't wear dresses/skirts. But I'm starting to like them more and more and I think it will be a fun night. So today after church my mom and I went to Dillards and I fourealm awesome dress that's cream,coral, and black and makes me feel like a million bucks! It's so pretty and I'll be able to wear it more than the one time. Now I just need to find some new heels (also something I don't wear very often.)
I'd better go to sleep now. I'm actually looking forward to Monday! That might change when the alarm goes off at 5:30 ,but for now I'm ready to get it all going again. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So glad to see you're on a rampage- I hope some of it can wear off on me, cause I need it baaaaaad. Good luck this week! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteso much fun getting new dress - have a great time at the dance
ReplyDeleteOh and PS, I nominated you for a blogging award. :) Come and get it off my blog!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy the prom and your birthday! That will be so much fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you make your goal. I know that you will look stunning in your dress. Have a blast!
ReplyDelete