Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Body question for the lady runners. :)

As some of you might have seen on Twitter I've been doing the Couch to 5K program over the last several weeks to ease me into running a 5K. The program has been great and I love it, but the more I run the more I have to pee! Sorry if that's TMI. I know that is weird and I wasn't sure if I should write about it, but I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Running is still new to me. I can go just before I start my workout and it never fails, once I get into jogging I've got to go again. The other day I had to get off the treadmill 3 times in the middle of one workout(a 30-40 min time frame).

In April I go for my yearly checkup, so I guess I'll be asking her what's wrong with me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I don't have that issue. Are you drinking a lot of fluids prior to running?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sweat a lot when I do any kind of cardio or working out so I drink more water...I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it makes sense in my routine. ;)

    You're a machine so just keep going either way. :)

    ReplyDelete