I've only had my bodybugg for a couple days now and i'm already LOVING it!!!! Monday I had a great day and had a deficit of 1183! My plan is set up for me to have at least a 500 calorie deficit each day so I can lose 1 lb a week. So that was really exciting to more than double it! Yesterday I was only able to get in 30 extra minutes on the treadmill. I wanted to see how many calories the Shred or Bootcamp DVD burns but my hubby was tutoring here at the house & i didn't want to do those while company was here.
This morning i weighed in at 175! I was so happy! I know this may change this week but at least I'm going down! I've been hitting the wall at 178 and haven't weighed less than that since Christmas! It's like I have an accountability system strapped to my arm now. It makes me think about every little thing do. I am constantly thinking of how to move more while I'm at work and I haven't eaten anything I didn't logged. I've even managed to stay away from the delicious chocolate candies at work. Lately i'd been grabbing them every time I walked into the office. Which really adds up throughout the day!
I can't wait to get home and see how today has gone. Then the plan is to do the 30 Day Shred and some time on the treadmill for my Couch to 5K(of which I'm on week 4!).
I feel like I'm back on track for the first time in a long time. And I actually BELIEVE I can hit my goal weight this summer!
I can't wait to get home and see how today has gone. Then the plan is to do the 30 Day Shred and some time on the treadmill for my Couch to 5K(of which I'm on week 4!).
I feel like I'm back on track for the first time in a long time. And I actually BELIEVE I can hit my goal weight this summer!


I tried my best to type and proofread on my iPhone so I hope everything looks alright. I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love my BodyBugg. I added it to my program 1/9/10 and it has been so helpful. For me, it is another thing to track and helps take my mind off food for a while.
ReplyDeleteI am using Weight Watchers, ChaLean Extreme and my BB for a program that I call "WeWaChaLeBoBu" 9I absolutely love my BodyBugg. I added it to my program 1/9/10 and it has been so helpful. For me, it is another thing to track and helps take my mind off food for a while.
I am using Weight Watchers, ChaLean Extreme and my BB for a program that I call "WeWaChaLeBoBu". It's doing great things for me. (http://tamikkarochelle.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/wewachalebobu-its-my-new-plan/)
I am going to have to start posting my daily logs, too.
YAYYYYY!!!! Congrats on finally getting below 178! I love that you're able to resist the yummy chocolates at work!!!
ReplyDelete