Monday, August 9, 2010

Pleasantly Suprised

I had a really great weekend! I logged all my food(rather than just partial days) ,and I finally worked out again. After all I have a new walking goal for August of 30 miles that I AM going to achieve. Also, this morning I stepped on the scale for an "official" weigh in and was pleasantly suprised. I weighed 171.2! That's actually 2 pounds less than the last time I logged my weight on bodybugg.com! I thought I had gained like 4 pounds over these last few weeks. I've seen 171 before....I'm quite familiar with the 170's. For some reason after I got to my all time lowest of 168, I freaked out and decided the 170's were more comfortable. Not anymore. This week I'm going to work to once again break out of the 170's for good!

Can't type any longer....I've gotta get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment