Sunday I wrote out some goals & here's how I'm doing so far.
Yesterday was my first day of tracking my water and I stopped counting at 100 ounces. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I drink a lot throughout the day anyway, I've just never written it down or tried to get in my water before I had any tea(w/splenda), or diet coke. I prefer those drinks over water, but I know thats not good for me. My diet soda consumption was getting a little out of hand. It's actually kinda fun to have a daily goal. I found an iPhone app called 'Water Your Body' that I started using to help me.
Then for my monthly mile goal I've got 5 of the 25 done so far.
I'm at lunch now and I'm sitting in the break room and someone has brought in there leftover goodies. Pretzels M&M's, regular M&M's, white chocolate pretzels, and iced sugar cookies. All foods I like. All easy to grab each time you walk by. But I haven't had any. Then I was thinking...why can I be stronger about saying no to foods at work than in my own home? If those foods were at home I would eat them. This is why I don't buy them.
Hmmm...
Back to work!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
It is so odd that we can say no at work but not at home. You hit the mark with that remark! Pretty much I should always pretend I am at work Ha!
ReplyDeleteI love the app, thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you on my blog! http://annieweighsblog.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteHi babe. Just thinking about you- miss your face. Love the blog- sorry I haven't hit you up lately- I've been so focused! Anyway, love you and am thinking about you- xoxo
ReplyDelete