Sunday, May 23, 2010

5 pounds gained,5 pounds lost

This week turned out to be a pretty good week. I heard back from the dermatologist that the results from my excision were clear(no more melanoma) and I also got my stitches out on Friday. The nurse that took them out told me my scar was ,"one of the prettier melanoma scars she's seen." Odd to hear, but i guess that's a good thing. :)
I logged all my food and as I started feeling better I started walking more on the treadmill. Which apparently paid off and I lost 5.1! It's exciting but it's just the same 5 pounds I gained the week prior to and week of the surgery. I really thought it would take me 5 weeks to get it back off. I'm so glad that's not the case. Next goal is to get out of the 170's...again.

I've gotta kick in into high gear because it's summertime and vacation is right around the corner! I'm so excited!
I went shopping with my mom & aunt while in OKC this weekend. There was a great store called Shoe Carnival that had Buy One, Get One Half Off. :) These were my finds!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the doctor's results! And cute shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered your blog while searching for weight loss inspiration! You are sooo inspiring!! thank you for sharing your journey!!!!

    ReplyDelete