I've been struggling a lot lately. I've been eating WAY too much...plain and simple. I haven't been "tweeting" about it because it's embarrassing. But this is a process, this is life, and I write about all the good so why not write about my struggles too?
This weekend I was around some family members (my side of the family is all obese) and just seeing some of there health problems and how much they aren't able to do because of there size was startling. I don't want to be like that...ever. I can get control of my eating habits, and I have to do it now. So today I'm re-dedicating to my weight loss goals! I had to revise my bodybugg goal because i was so far off track. The new goal is to be down to 160 by October.
Some other goals this month:
Limit my coke zero intake to ONE a day only after I've reached my daily water goal.
Exercise 6 days a week,with Wednesday being my off day as long as my daily calorie burn is still met that day.
Write down/log EVERYTHING! Everything that goes in must be accounted for.
Walk/Jog a minimum of 25 miles this month. First time doing a monthly goal.
Get more sleep.
When I find myself wandering in the kitchen looking for food- get a glass of water or some gum and LEAVE the kitchen.
I used to have motivational quotes on neon cards all over the fridge & microwave and I took them down about a month ago. They are going back up.
I'm sure I'll think of some more goals but for now I've got to go to sleep. This is going to be an exciting and stressful week. I have an interview Thursday morning! I'm nervous already. Yikes. Goodnight!
Some other goals this month:
Limit my coke zero intake to ONE a day only after I've reached my daily water goal.
Exercise 6 days a week,with Wednesday being my off day as long as my daily calorie burn is still met that day.
Write down/log EVERYTHING! Everything that goes in must be accounted for.
Walk/Jog a minimum of 25 miles this month. First time doing a monthly goal.
Get more sleep.
When I find myself wandering in the kitchen looking for food- get a glass of water or some gum and LEAVE the kitchen.
I used to have motivational quotes on neon cards all over the fridge & microwave and I took them down about a month ago. They are going back up.
I'm sure I'll think of some more goals but for now I've got to go to sleep. This is going to be an exciting and stressful week. I have an interview Thursday morning! I'm nervous already. Yikes. Goodnight!
Awesome lady! Sometimes a little re-dedication is needed and then the pounds shall melt off...your pics are truly inspiring!
ReplyDeleteAll the best on your goals. They are very succinct and attainable. That's key! Looking forward to seeing how you did at the end of the month.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDelete