Tuesday, February 23, 2010
A Fresh Start
The last couple months I have been halfway logging my food, halfway eating right, halfway working out and it finally caught up with me. I realized it was enough when I stepped on the scale at Weight Watchers last Thursday and I had gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks! 3 pounds?!? I have never gained that much in the 18 months i've been going.
So that's it. No more "cheating", if it goes in my mouth, I WILL log it. I WILL get my exercise in, no matter what. And I've got to pump it up, the same old workouts that helped me drop pounds before-aren't enough anymore.
I've got 20 more pounds to go to reach my 75 pound goal. I'm back on track and ready to start being a loser again! ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've noticed that the workouts that used to cut it don't for me either. I have to do more to see results so I do it. And I know you're going to do it too.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're blogging now..just saying.
I LOVE THAT YOU'RE BLOGGING!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, switch it up girl, switch. it. up. That's the secret to dropping (according to my WW leaders). You'll drop the 3 pounds in now time, I know if anyone can drop it, you will. :) Yayyy! So excited to see your posts!!!